A perfect city companion and extremely practical for the way there: the Velo-Pocket is a fashionable handbag that you can quickly and easily attach to your bicycle handlebar. The new embedded and unobtrusive mounting elements on the back of the Velo-Pocket are compatible with the Ortlieb Ultimate6 handlebar bag adapter and the KLICKfix manufactured by Rixen&Kaul. The bag's flap is outfitted with a Velcro fastener to enable quick opening and closing.
- Sturdy soft-touch PU-laminated Cordura cotton blend
- Ideal as handbag for city, job or leisure
- Velcro flap
- Shoulder strap with snaphook, must be removed and stowed away before cycling
- Extremely flat handlebar mounting system on rear for comfortable carrying
- For handlebars with a diameter up to 31.8 mm and conical handlebars
- Do not use on carbon handle bars!
- Inner pockets
- Maximum load capacity 3 kg/ 105 oz.
- All ORTLIEB handlebar bags are compatible with Klick-Fix system by Rixen & Kaul
- Optional accessories: extension adapter (including separate long cable) for mounting onto extremely curved handlebars such as Modolo YUMA, Humpert CONTEST; mounting set (e.g. for a second bike)
- Note: In order to meet standard IP53 (5=protected against dust, 3=protected against spray water coming max. 60° to the vertical) the lid must be closed properly
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|