The EPS Power Unit is the brain of the entire EPS system. The power unit input/output gate charges the battery and updates the firmware. The unit checks and manages the battery pack, interacts with the interface, drives the front and rear derailleurs, and displays system anomalies through an acoustic buzzer and RGD light. EPS V2 Power Units are for internal battery applications, under bottom bracket, or under chain stay mounting options and require the specific EPS V2 Interface.
- Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors
- Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km
- Water proof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated)
- Operational temperature: -4F to 140F
- Charging temperature: 32F to 113F
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|